Just the Facts
- Superior Sound: Two high-performance full range drivers delivered 20W crystal clear sound and dual passive radiators produce balanced bass. (Sport II Speaker Upgraded Version,More Louder Sound, Long Playtime and Bluetooth Range).
- Life-Proof: IPX7 Waterproof protection Bluetooth speaker against rain, dust, snow, and shock. Perfect for home, yard, beach, shower or pool party. Durable design great for travel, camping, boating, Kayaking, outdoor adventure.
- Long Playtime: Built-in high-performance Li-ion battery up to 20 hours playtime at 50% volume(Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content), battery status will display on the speaker when press the power button.
- Extended Bluetooth Range: Wireless connection up to 99 ft from your smartphones. Play with non-Bluetooth devices via the 3.5mm audio cable. Built-in noise canceling Mic for hands-free speakerphone.
- TWS Pairing: True Wireless Stereo technology makes it easy to connect 2 AOMAIS Sport II+ speakers for 40 watts loud sound.
The AOMAIS Sport II with it’s retro appeal still has a very modern appearance. The rubberized exterior and metal grating wouldn’t usually be fashionable design choices, but the tool-like appearance is offset by the bright orange strip that runs around the face of the speaker. On the top, you’ve got a set of six touch sensitive buttons located above the LED indicator lights. The charging and AUX ports are located on the left, protected by a rubber port cover.
There are a lot of speakers on the market that claim to be durable, but many of them do not have the certifications that back up their claims. AOMAIS had the AOMAIS Sport II independently tested, earning it an IPX7 rating. This means that it’s fully waterproof, able to be submerged in up to 1 meter of water for 30 minutes. This certification means that it will withstand being caught in the rain, having something spilled on it or dropping it in the water.
This rating also means that it’s protected from mud, dirt, dust, or anything else that nature throws it’s way. The rubberized exterior protects it from being dropped, and doesn’t show scratches. This is one of those few speakers that can survive even extreme sports, making it a great choice.
The AOMAIS Sport II is designed for pure volume output and will easily fill up a large open space with sound, which is perfect for outdoor parties or gatherings. The sound quality of the Sport II feels good and it does not distort at higher volumes. The bass response on the Sport II is decent, and does get pretty thumping when maxed out on the volume. The interesting thing about the Sport II is that you are able to pair two of these speakers together to get surround sound music, which is pretty awesome. The speaker also features a screw on the bottom which you can use to mount it on a bike or tripod, and an inflatable floating pad for you to take it with you at the pool. Overall, the Sport II is definitely one of the more versatile outdoor blue tooth speakers you can find that delivers very good sound performance with decent bass and rich sound.
Pros & Cons
The Pros. The AOMAIS Sport II is an extremely versatile speaker can be brought with just for any occasion – be it an outdoor camping trip, hiking journey or for water sports. It is IPX7 waterproof and features a really tough exterior design. The sound performance of the Sport II speaker is also very consistent and clear and can pump out really good volume in open spaces.
The Cons. There are practically very few cons to write for
the AOMAIS Sport II . The battery life, while lasting up to 10 hours of continuous playtime, is not the best we have tested. The speaker is also slightly large which may cause portability issues, although this is to be expected given that it contains a much larger acoustic driver.
The AOMAIS Sport II is a bit of a hidden gem. The manufacturer isn’t one of the most well known brands, but they offer something that very few do – quality. Consumers are willing to pay a premium for name-brand merchandise because we know that it will be well made. But the Sport II is one of the few offerings that gives you brand-level quality for a surprisingly low price.
For certain uses, this speaker could be a great choice. We’d recommend it to anyone who wants to use it outdoors, and likes their music loud. With two large drivers totaling 20 watts, the impact and presentation of the music is several times more powerful than most of the speakers we’re used to listening to. The size of the speaker means that AOMAIS was able to reinforce it, creating something that is much more durable than most options on the market.